Sr Java AWS Developer
Role: Sr Developer IV Specialized
Location: Reston VA
- 10+ years of IT experience with at least 5 years in a lead developer capacity with 4+ years of Cloud Architecture experience preferred
- Strong experience with Microservices, REST API needed.
- Experience in architecting solutions for cross-program, and cross-project Architecture strategies, opportunities, and problem resolution.
- 6-7 years’ experience in application development best practices and design patterns using JAVA
- Python scripting automation is great to have.
- Experience in building applications in AWS leveraging fully managed services at least 4+ years of AWS needed.
- Creation and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines
• Minimum of 4 years of experience with developing solutions on the AWS platform using services such as RDS, S3, IAM, Lambda, API Gateway
2-3 years’ experience serving as an advisor to leadership on information management and technology strategies.
- 2-3 years’ experience in defining and articulating digital transformation and cloud migration strategies.
- Extensive experience in collaborating, influencing and negotiating with stakeholders in generating successful outcomes for the business.
- Broad knowledge and experience in multiple technology areas & software’s [APIs, Event streaming, Security, Logging & Monitoring, Databases (SQL. NOSQL), Containers, Serverless frameworks etc.]
- Experience working with Atlassian suite. Documentation of artifacts in confluence
- Knowledge of Mortgage industry business process
- AWS Certifications
- Knowledge and understanding of capital markets functions, with specific focus on trading and treasury management
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience using DevOps and Agile.