Senior Malware Researcher
Company Location: Bellevue, WA
- Before test- coordinate with BiT PM, basic test readiness
- Before customer eval – coordinate with relevant PM, understand the eval scope
- Review test results, dispute when needed
- Analyze evaluation results
- Summarize the results and report back to the team
- Feedback loop to drive long term durable fixes
- Targeted Attacks / Advanced Techniques
- Experience with the following pentesting and/or AV evasion tools (in rank order):
- Shellter and/or Veil (equal rank)
- Powershell Empire
- Cactus Torch
- Any other similar tools
· Knowledge and experience with MITRE ATT&CK techniques, tracking kill chains, and simulating advanced attack techniques
- Creating more durable generic fixes
- Reverse engineering
- Assembly language, windows advanced concepts and CVEs
- Experience with advanced persistent threats, human adversary compromises and incident response.
- Excellent cross-group and interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate business need for detection improvements.
- Strong ability to use data to ‘tell a story’.
8+ years of industry experience
Technical degree required; computer science or electronics engineering degree desired;
Information Technology and Services