Long TermProject Overview:
This has to be an individual who can play the enterprise architect role, is technology agnostic and someone with a breadth of technology skills more than a depth (depth up to a level is important)
– Someone who is offshore based, but is travel ready (with a B1)
– A people person who the team can enjoy working with
– Someone with a past background creations solutions in IT services– responding to RFP’s, creating reusable components/accelerators etc.Role Overview:
• Experience with architecting dynamic event driven distributed systems.
• Experience with various data integration patterns – Real time, batch, Services & APIs, ETLs (Talend/Alteryx/ Snowflake/ Informatica)
• Experience in architecting and productionizing scalable data engineering platform (Big Data, Data warehouse) using cloud infrastructure (Any one of AWS/GCP/Azure)
• Experience with data assets such as – MDM, Data Catalog, ODS
• Experience or having good understanding of various databases – RDBMS, NoSQL, Graph (Nice to have DB2, Mainframe)
• Good Understanding of scaling technologies and solutions
• Experience or a good understanding and willingness to working in DevSecOps and Agile Scrum based Software Development.
• Experience working directly with senior/ Mid level managers in advisory and consulting capacity
• Good understanding of configuration management, continuous integration, continuous deployment and continues security.
• Familiarity with container tools and serverless technologies.
• Understanding of servers, storage, and networking roles
• Experience with requirement gathering, co-creating solution with customers
• Experience with Java/Python is a plus Responsibilities:
Expert programming and technical design capabilities
Taking ownership of the technical customer expectation across multiple projects for that customer.
A competent decision maker in technical aspects and the ability to bridge the gap amongst all technical and non-technical stake holders
Ability to break down the complexity of the technical problem and provide solutions
Excellent technical presentation skills (documentation, presentations, discussions)
Competence in translating abstract functionality to architecture and design documents by understanding the client’s business
Strong verbal and written communication and ability to map conversations between business and technology.
Competence in defining the client’s requirements into a task based plan as an input to proper estimation
Taking the project to production and assisting in performance tuning as per client’s scenarios.
Team mentoring in each of the architecture/design decisions being taken
Mapping business requirements to a POC in a short period of time and transferring the knowledge to the development team
Understanding a large current code base and put down best practices to work on it Must Have Skills:
Architecting dynamic event driven distributed systems, .Net, AWS/GCP/Azure, MS SQL, Oracle, Define solutions using Service Oriented Architecture, SAFE Agile