• Extensive technical experience in test automation for complex SaaS product environments such as Blackline, Workday implementations
• 7 or more years of hands-on experience in Web Application, SaaS, and RESTful API testing.
• 5 or more years of hands-on test automation development, with experience building a test automation suite from the ground up.
• 5 or more years of hands-on working experience in traditional OOP programming languages, NUnit / XUnit / MSTest
• Proven understanding and experience with tools like Postman, Fiddler, screen readers (e.g. NVDA), Lighthouse, IntelliJ
• Strong hands on experience in building and executing automated and performance tests for REST based services, preferably using RestSharp
• Excellent hands-on experience with Selenium and Rest Assured
• Experience with Performance test development
• Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Jenkins, Maven
• Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
• Have a deep understanding of TDD, BDD, Unit, Integration, UI testing methodologies
• Good knowledge of SQL, including stored procedures, data models, and transactional flows.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with engineers, product owners, and development managers, as well as other teams across the organization.
• Full working knowledge and experience with the range of quality concepts and best practices (e.g. black, white, and gray-box testing; quality models; data models; performance; bug-tracking; debugging tools, etc.).
• Prior working experience in Agile, specifically SCRUM, is a must