Location: San Jose, CA(Need locals only)
Duration: 1 Year
Job Description: We are looking for an exceptional Senior Software Engineer with Tech Team Lead experience. If you really enjoy building high traffic backend services for external customer facing web applications and have interest in the latest Java/J2EE based technologies that drives business results then this is your job.
- Produce technical design and associated design documentation, and drive design reviews
- Build products/platforms
- Coordinate team activities with lateral teams across disciplines (e.g., QA) and vertical groups (e.g. Financial Systems), and upwards
- Integrate the team's deliveries with software from other teams to produce final software build
- Plan and execute roll-out of software to the live environment according to stipulated standards, practices and milestones
- Oversee the quality of deliveries and ensure conformance to processes and practices
- Experience in building high traffic backend services for external customer facing web applications
- Understands inside out of fundamentals of Java, specifically JDK7, JUnit, Maven, Jenkins & Sonar
- Has built web applications and services using open-source Java Frameworks: Spring MVC & JAX-RS 2.0 implementations (e.g. RestEasy, Jersey or Apache CXF)
- Has designed web applications and clearly understands concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs
- Has knowledge of different application servers like JBOSS
- Comfortable with Agile development and Scrum process
- Identify Performance bottlenecks and use good coding patterns to avoid them in the first place
- Take ownership of your work and can work independently
- Source Control (GIT experience is an advantage)
- Unit testing frameworks such as JUnit, Google Test
- Highly analytical, innovative, and able to think strategically and to develop comprehensive detailed specifications
- Ability to determine impact of architectural solutions and recommendations. Must have experience in justification of technology solutions to business leaders
- Excellent verbal and writing skills; ability to produce clear, concise communications and documentation.
- Highly effective at working in cross-functional and cross geographical organizations
- Experience in maintenance and enhancement of deployed products
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with diverse cultures
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and adapt to changes
- Has experience in refactoring existing codebase and in understanding existing implementations to decide to refactor or rewrite
IOS Developer with Swift Exp
Location: Minneapolis, MNJob Overview:
Duration: Long Term
- 4+ years of industry experience in software engineering
- Portfolio of iOS apps on the App Store, other relevant work
- Expert in iOS development (Swift, Objective-C)
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs and backend
- Experience with 3rd party libraries, frameworks, and services
- Preferred: Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Plus: Experience with security (private/public keys, encryption, app security)
- Plus: Experience with UI/UX design
- Huge Plus: If you have working experience with backend technologies such as Ruby or Node
Sr.Full Stack/JS Developer
Location: Windsor Mill, MD
Contract: Long Term
Design, develop, and implement complex solutions based on Java technology and related frameworks.
Assist in the system integration of components. Translate applications requirements into web-based solutions using the recommended frameworks and technology.
Integrate the components using Web Services, EJB, REST SOAP and other techniques.
Oracle Certified Professional certification, Java SE 8 Programmer
Experience working in cloud platforms and services such as Amazon Web Services, DevOps and containerized cloud environments is required
- At least three (3) years of experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience in Java/J2EE, REST web services, JPA and unit testing code coverage
- Extensive experience in Framework such as spring, Hibernate
- Experience in building back-end application code that interfaces with other systems, services and APIs/RESTful APIs
- Knowledge in developing shell scripting
- Knowledge in application server such as JBOSS/Tomcat
- Experience in build and integration tools such as Maven and Jenkins etc. and source control tools like Git
- Experience writing business rules and business logic
- Must have knowledge in building applications with concurrency
- Must have knowledge of Spring Component and Spring Framework
- Experience in Child Support programs, Integrated Eligibility and/or Health & Human Services domain
- Experience with code reviews and continuous test-driven development
We have an immediate need for a Linux System Administrator with Hadoop who will:
- Participate in diagnostics and troubleshooting of the OS and application environment.
- Utilize strengths in scripting, system hardening, patching, upgrading, and configuration management.
- Work closely with customers and development teams to create, manage, upgrade, and secure Hadoop clusters.
- Maintain, support, and upgrade Linux O/S.
- Design, install, and configure Hadoop Clusters, including installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux Operating System.
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot Hadoop cluster services/components.
- Maintain, support, and upgrade Hadoop clusters. Address all issues, apply upgrades and security patches.
- Monitor jobs, queues, and HDFS capacity.
- Work with team members to maintain server hardware at local and remote facilities, and much more.
- The candidate must be able to pass a Federal Suitability Check for a position of public trust.
- Master's Degree in related field with twelve (12) years of overall IT experience
- A minimum of five (5) years of IT experience as a Linux System Administrator applicable experience with Linux/UNIX systems in a production environment
- Certified Linux System Administrator (e.g. Red Hat Linux)
- Must be able to accept a position that requires US citizenship or permanent resident
- Must be able to accept a position that requires federal government security clearance
- Minimum three (3) years proficiency with building and maintaining Cloudera / Hadoop clusters
- Experience creating scripts (bash) for automated installations, kickstart and monitoring
- Experience with configuration management solutions such as Puppet and Ansible
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot Apache Tomcat
- Experience with disk and file encryption
- Configure and maintain selinux, iptables, and syslog
- Creation/management of VMs
- Setup Linux systems for Active Directory authentication
- Understanding of basic network concepts, familiarity with TCP/IP and VLAN functionality
- Ability to automate solutions to repetitive problems/tasks
- Solid understanding of core services (e.g. LDAP, NFS, DNS, DHCP, NAS)
- Very strong troubleshooting skills towards root cause analysis and practical issue resolution
- Strong understanding of universal network services (HTTP, email, Samba, MySQL)
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages (SED, AWK, PHP, Bourne shell, Ruby, Python)
- Demonstrative written and verbal communication skills to audiences with a wide variety of technical knowledge
- Works very well in a team environment
SAP EWM Consultant
Location: Golden CO
Duration: 6-12 Months
Perform following activities within SAP EWM area:
Provide day-to-day AMS/AO support including interfacing with business liaisons, providing status and managing team to SLAs within 7X24 environment using ticketing tool (SNOW)
- Respond to and resolve unplanned interruptions to production via incident management process
- Complete Application Maintenance (Corrective, Perfective, Adaptive)
- Complete Application enhancements of fewer than 100 hours
- Complete/update needed system documentation including runbooks
- Participate in Change Management & Change Advisory Board (CAB)
- Provide needed status inputs (both formal and informal)
- Participate/provide leadership in Major Incident Management bridge calls
- Participate in Problem Management process and perform RCAs as needed
- Participate in Continuous Improvement and the Automation process
- Identify CI opportunities that eliminate incidents
- Learn and apply the Client OPERA Framework to drive productivity increases